Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Forte forum

Quite similar to the World tour except for the yummy appetizers. I stopped by all schools booths again and signed the sign in sheets and asked inane questions, I knew the answers to already.

However on the upside, they had a really great panel consisting of women MBA alums from various schools and discussing their life/MBA/career experiences. I would like to thank these lovely ladies for taking time out of their busy schedules and reaffirming my faith in business school. I worry about having to live away from JB and spending so much of our savings when we should be starting our lives together. These ladies discussed their lives and their choices and sacrifices for MBA very openly. JB has always been very supportive and I was the one shying away from a long distance relationship. I might end up changing my view on this, but oh i would hate to do so.

Kellogg take me take me!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I just found your blog and am really enjoying reading it - good luck with the applications and keep writing :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!