Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here I go

I really wanted to avoid the cliché MBA applicant blog and was thus far chronicling my MBA journey as part of my regular blog, which I have been somewhat faithfully updating for the past two years.

But now that I have started visiting schools and meeting adcoms, I realize the power of Google and the repercussions of all I think and reveal about the schools. I am not vain enough to think that each adcom has time enough to Google me, but after having spent a good year obsessing about the admissions, I would hardly want to leave small things to chance. And I am too wired up to be able to sit back and not write about this experience. I also need to look back the whole experience once I do graduate with an MBA and laugh a little at myself :) So here goes!

No comments: