Wednesday, September 24, 2008

World MBA/ QS tour

In one word - Useless.

The adcoms see about 1000 students in one day making it highly unlikely that any one candidate stands out to them. You don't get to know anything you couldn't have found online anyway. In the NY leg, only Wharton had a presentation, while all other schools only had booths.

Plus somehow from registering for it, though I was pretty sure I checked this option off, I ended up getting spam mail from all sorts of school.

GRRRRRRR I hate spam!

Only upside was that I signed up at various booths, so hopefully the schools keep a record and know I have been interested in them long before they get my apps.

On a side note, the lady from McCombs adcom is really not doing her school any favors. She was missing from her booth for the first 15 mins since she forgot the sign in sheet and there was no one at the table!! this in addition with the hoprrible school website is putting me off the school.

1 comment:

nisha said...

Great Post! I love to read articles that are informative and beneficial for me.
bba india